If you love to spend your time in the kitchen, whether it’s cooking or baking, I’m sure you would need great a food processor to help you in simplifying the process of your food preparation. Don’t get confused with a blender; food processor helps you to do repetitive task in processing various ingredients, it has different blades and discs for different results. There are many different brand of this unit in the market, you need to pick which one that suit your needs best. We can help you with that. In this article we’ll do comparison between KitchenAid vs Cuisinart food processor, 2 innovative products from famous manufacturers which have been proven by many customers to be the best in the market.
Nowadays, the demand of designing sophisticated food processors is very high, so far, only those 2 big names have met beyond expectation. So, as far as the quality concerned, you can be sure that you get the best no matter which product you choose to buy.
We’re going to start the comparison by giving you details of pros and cons for each brand. First, let’s start with KitchenAid.
If you are not familiar with the KitchenAid food processor, you might be familiar with its legendary stand mixer which was launched in 1919. Today, the company has released various modern kitchen products which are loved by many customers. Let’s talk about the pros and cons of this crucial kitchen appliance.
- You can choose from a range of small to powerful ones, from 300 watt to over 1000 watt motor power. This power determines how fast and how much food it can handle at a time.
- With each purchase, customers will get various mini bowl cups. These cups come in handy when you need to process small amount of food. However, these bonuses depend on the model of the food processor too.
- The wide and narrow feed tubes have been designed separately to make it easier to fill the food.
- Compared to Cuisinart, many of KitchenAid models can be found cheaper.
- This food processor has a bigger shape and size compared to Cuisinart. You need some space in the kitchen for this device. It could be a problem if you only have small kitchen counter.
- Although we said this device is cheaper than Cuisinart, compared to other brands, this kitchen appliance can be considered expensive. Not everyone can afford this luxury.
- The machinery parts change from time to time. You might not find some spare parts of your older model food processor. However, this usually happens to a very old model.
What about Cuisinart? Well, this brand introduced food processor as one of essential and revolutionary kitchen appliances in America in 1973. Since then, this brand has introduced many great appliances preferred by chefs and professionals.
- Similar to KitchenAid, this brand offers a range of motor powers from 275 watt to more than 1000 watt.
- If you cook and bake, you might want to consider this brand. The unique dough control system provides great consistency result.
- It comes with various different blades for chopping, mixing, or blending attached with the unit. Replace the blades to prepare multiple food.
- There are many complains related to lock and unlock of this appliance, perhaps there’s something wrong in the mechanism of the spring.
- This product is not just simple and plain product, it’s pretty sophisticated. To some people this can cause a problem if they don’t really like complicated stuff.
- It comes with additional bowls, however not as many as KitchenAid
As you can see here, these 2 brands deliver great results when processing your food. Don’t let the down sides stop you from making buying decision since each person has different needs when it comes to process the food.